Regulations of the PRIMA APARTAMENTOS portal
§ 1. Introduction
- These regulations define the rules for using the Prima Apartamentos.
- The owners of the portal will be very grateful to you for complying with these regulations, which are to ensure the peace and safety of all our guests and neighbors.
§ 2. Reservation
- In order to make a reservation, use the reservation system available on the offer detailes.
When booking, please provide: date of stay, date of arrival and departure, contact details, number of people in the apartment and time of arrival.
- The rental price includes utilities, i.e. electricity, water, internet, satellite TV.
- The apartment is equipped with bed linen and towels in the amount of one set per person. The set includes: a sheet, a pillow, a duvet, a large towel, a small towel.
- To confirm the reservation, it is necessary to make an advance payment of 20% of the price within 3 days from the date of getting an e-mail confirming the reservation. The rest of amount is payable locally in cash, during check-in.
- Cancellation of reservation via e-mail made up to 30 days before the estimated accommodation date is costless. The advice payment that you’ve paid will be given back within a max 7 days.
- A final cleaning fee must be added to the final price
§ 3. Guest’s obligations
- The Lessee undertakes to use the apartment only for residential purposes and may not sublet the apartment or use it free of charge to third parties.
- The number of people in the apartment cannot exceed the number reported in the booking process.
- The tenant is obliged to respect the principles of good neighborliness. In the event that the Lessee significantly violates the peace or good of the neighbors and does not comply with the commonly used standards of interpersonal coexistence, the Lessor reserves the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect and is then not obliged to refund the Lessee for the unused period of stay.
- The tenant is obliged to keep the apartment in the same condition at the time of the stay. Moving furniture and household appliances / audio / video devices, which are the equipment of the apartment is prohibited.
- The apartment is subject to quiet hours from 23.00 to 7.00.
- The Lessee is financially liable for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices caused by his fault or the fault of persons staying in the apartment rented by the Lessee during the term of the apartment rental agreement.
- In the event of damage, the Lessee should notify the Lessor immediately after its discovery.
- The tenant is responsible for the keys to the apartment and the entry card to the swimming pool, and in the event of loss – is obliged to cover the costs of their replacement.
- The tenant is obliged to pay special attention to the proper operation of water valves and electrical devices. Due to fire protection, the Lessee may not use any electricity-powered devices that do not constitute the premises’ equipment, except for: computers, chargers for electronic devices, shavers.
- Due to the safety and comfort of guests, smoking / using candles in the apartment is prohibited!
- We cordially invite you without pets.
- The Lessor has the right to refuse to accept a Lessee who grossly violated the regulations during the previous stay, caused damage to the Lessor’s property or disturbed the principles of good-neighborly coexistence.
- Organizing any kind of social events in the apartment is not allowed.
§ 4. Arrival, key collection and payment
- The hotel day starts at 15.00 and ends at 11.00 the next day.
- Check-in takes place from 15.00 to 22.00. If you wish to check in at other times, prior contact is required to confirm this option.
- If it is not possible to reach the previously agreed time, the Lessee is obliged to immediately notify the Lessor by phone. In the event of no contact with the Lessee, the Lessor reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- The check-in procedure requires the Guest to show a photo ID.
- At check in, a deposit of EUR 200 is required, which is returned during check out if the the property is undamaged and the Guests respected the rules described in § 3.
- The payment for the stay is made in advance in cash (unless it has been made earlier by bank transfer).
§ 5. Force Majeure
- In the event of unforeseeable circumstances, the effects of which cannot be immediately eliminated by customary means, the Lessor reserves the right to propose a replacement premises to the Lessee. The Lessor has the right to withdraw from the contract in the event of force majeure. This also applies to cases in which the personal safety of the Lessee or his property cannot be guaranteed for reasons beyond the Lessor’s control.
- In the circumstances indicated in § 5 point 1, the amounts paid by the Lessee are subject to immediate return, minus the amounts due to the Lessor for the services already performed.
§ 6. Complaints
- In the event of irregularities, the Lessee has the right to submit a complaint within 14 days of their occurrence. Complaints, complaints and all grievances should be sent to the address info@PrimaApartamentos.com
- The complaint is considered within 14 working days of its receipt. The Lessee will be immediately notified by e-mail about the method of its consideration.
§ 7. Final provisions
Disputes will be settled by the court competent for the Lessor.